Cool-West-Africa is a wholly owned Ghanaian Company Incorporated under the Companies Code, 1963 (Act 179) and prides itself as one of the leaders in the air-conditioning Industry in Ghana.
Through our partnerships with Johnson Controls and York, global diversified technology and multi industrial leaders serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries, our commitment to sustainability dates back to 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of
our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
Our advanced design and manufacturing processes are leading the industry with products recognized for reliability, saving energy and being easy to use.
We use the latest equipment and software programs to properly analyze and diagnose air conditioning systems. As a result, we are able to find and fix problems the first time and ensure that our new systems are properly sized to provide maximum comfort.
At Cool-West-Africa, our professionals have been in the business of helping people with their airconditioning and refrigeration solutions for over 26 years. We have experience in dealing with the unique weather conditions that come with living in Ghana and the West Africa Region.
Dedicated technicians have also installed our products in many facilities throughout Ghana. Their training in proper installation and service ensure unsurpassed comfort and energy savings that lasts.
Our mission is to become the competitive leader and industry model for diversity and inclusion to enable operational excellence, growth and engagement.
Our strategic focus in this area will allow us to be:
- Smarter, bringing more ideas, perspectives and experiences to solving problems, responding to customers and innovating.
- More accessible to more customers, suppliers and markets.
- More responsive through faster issue resolution, risk mitigation efficiency and accuracy.
- More capable, through greater access to a broader base of talent that stays longer and is more productive.
- More engaging, by inviting more individuals the opportunity to bring their whole self to work.
- Better performers than non-diverse and non-inclusive cultures on most measures of financial performance.